[Denemo-devel] [bug #34039] dynamics aren't recognised by lilypond

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #34039] dynamics aren't recognised by lilypond
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 08:34:30 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #34039 (project denemo):

> do not appear but only when I type them as "custom"
By this I guess you are not seeing them in the display - this sounds like the
svg loader bug where there is nothing in that Articulations Palette popup, and
a bunch of messages about failure to load svgs at startup. (I have never seen
this on my Debian installations, but Nils reports it on his ArchLinux ones).
The good news is that all that stuff is redundant now, we have a mechanism for
putting anythng out of the LilyPond fonts onto the screen. As a first step
I'll display the text, as the custom ones do, at least.
Can you confirm that it is the display that you meant?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?34039>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/