[Denemo-devel] [bug #34039] dynamics aren't recognised by lilypond

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #34039] dynamics aren't recognised by lilypond
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:20:18 +0000

Follow-up Comment #7, bug #34039 (project denemo):

Unfortunately what you describe is still not clear.
By "the score where the dynamics do not appear" you mean,  (I am guessing) the
display in Denemo on your monitor of the music you entered. I understand you
to say that when the score is displayed in typeset form they do appear.

For me, the dynamics do appear in both the display and the typesetting, I
think they may not for you because of some problem with a component called
gdk-pixbuf-loader or some such.

Testing: you can test if you are able to download and build the latest sources
(see instructions on denemo.org on how to do this), otherwise can someone else
who has this problem please report.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?34039>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/