[Denemo-devel] [bug #34097] several bugs and Problems with Denemo and Li

From: Maxim Gawrilow
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #34097] several bugs and Problems with Denemo and Lilypond
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:21:39 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello,

If I set the "Directives → Print Transpositions → (Print) Open { Octave
Up" and later on the "Close Block", the signs appear on the display, but not
in the ready generated Lilypond-Notes. Further on, if I choose the
"experimental direct print" and then print to file instead of really printing,
the pages cut the voices in middle. For example: I am writing notes for the
piano, the right hand (upper voice) is on the bottom of page 1, and the
appending left hand (lower voice) is at the top of the next page. If you want,
I can attach a picture where you can see what I mean.
Furthermore there is a strange behavior of denemo when I want to quit: If a
file is open and I quit, the window disappears and one second later denemo
again opens, but now with no file loaded. If I now quit, Denemo stays closed.

Last but not least a small question: How can I start the newest version of
Denemo with a console? If I simply type "denemo" as a command, Denemo 0.9.0
ist started. When I open a .denemo-file directly, Denemo 0.9.1 is started.

Greets

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?34097>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/