Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #34097] several bugs and Problems with Denemo an

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #34097] several bugs and Problems with Denemo and Lilypond
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 17:07:22 +0100

I hope this is just a problem of where you place the PianoStart context
and where you place the Piano end context. I just tried it out and it
worked:
I made 4 staffs
I set Piano start on the top one
I set Piano end on the bottom one
Then I did Join Voices with the cursor on the second
and then Join Voices with the cursor on the last

This gives two staffs each with two voices, with Piano context around
them.

Richard