[Denemo-devel] "sync-source"

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] "sync-source"
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:19:44 +0000

Jeremiah,

if you can build master for gtk3 could you look for an error message on
startup about the "sync-source" signal?

signal `sync-source' is invalid for instance `0x8ba75a8'

I have put g_print statements around the attempt to connect to this
signal on the libevince widget.

If you do not see it, can you attempt to trigger the signal by changing
the denemoprint.pdf file (its in a subdirectory of the /tmp dir)?
If you do manage to trigger the signal you will see a message from my
handler for the signal

"Sync Signal Callback! Please report how you got this to fire\n"

the documentation is non-existent but I guess it may fire if the file
that backs the print view window is changed - or perhaps doing other
things in the print view window.
With the libevince that I have the signal is not there (I looked in the
source code) so it must have been introduced more recently.