[Denemo-devel] New to Denemo

From: Glen Peterson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] New to Denemo
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 11:49:39 -0500

I just downloaded the latest tarball for Denemo, but I can't view the
compilation instructions on your web site without logging in.  So I
registered an account at denemo.org as GlenKPeterson, but haven't
gotten the confirmation email.  I checked my spam and trash.  The
README file in the tarball I downloaded says to see denemo.org for
instructions, which puts me back where I started.

I tried to log in and clicked Resend Instructions.  How long do these
emails usually take?  It's been about an hour.

Have you considered making the compilation instructions a public page?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Glen K. Peterson
(828) 393-0081