Re: [Denemo-devel] GSOC

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] GSOC
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:48:14 +0000

On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 12:30 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Are we going to apply for gsoc for this summer. I think now is yhe time to
> start if so.
In the previous years Nils did all the organizing of that. I don't mind
mentoring someone again. I think we should go for MIDI generation from
scheme. The project being to write the scheme (the C glue would be easy,
even snarfable mostly). Prerequisite MIDI and scheme.
Unlike previous years we should publicize in advance that you *have* to
make yourself known & useful to the project if you hope to be taken on.
Richard