Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo.org somewhat disabled

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo.org somewhat disabled
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:30:21 +0000

That looks great - there was always a pause before while the graphic at
the top loaded and now this is gone and it looks much clearer and
cleaner. Great stuff!
I have done some editing on the first steps page, but I can't help
thinking I am not the person to do this, since I don't enter music
without the MIDI controller, so I don't really know what the practical
first steps would be like.
So please comment/fix if you have a good idea what this should say to
give a first introduction for MIDI controller-less folk.

Richard