Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo - translationproject

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo - translationproject
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 09:28:46 +0100

On Mon, 2012-10-01 at 23:37 +0200, Pavel Fric wrote:
> Hi,
>
> now I see, that the stats at translationproject.org had changed.
> Should/Could I begin to work on the file,
I have been through all the C code and the Scheme scripts, making
everything I could find translatable, as I could see from your
screenshots that there were a lot of strings there - too many to pick
out one-by-one.
There are a couple of things that will not get done very quickly: one is
the string "Custom" which appears in the Dynamics dialog - I didn't
write that script and it will need re-structuring in some way. However,
it is just an isolated case.
There are a set of educational games which have buttons with labels, it
is not clear how these can be made translatable.
>  or the final work has to be done on it, before it would be convenient
> for translation completion?
I think it will be good to translate this stage. I hope that when that
is done only a very few strings will be found that I have missed.

Thank you for your patience. I have only one small feature to add for
the 1.0 release, so testing will become important soon.

Richard