Re: [Denemo-devel] French translation

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] French translation
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 19:09:02 +0000

another point:

msgid ""
"When on, clicking on a note in the Print Preview window takes the
cursor to "
"that note. This works also for Rehearsal Marks and many other objects
in the "
"score. The only reason to turn it off is for export to PDF file via the
"
"Export menu. However, using print to file is a better way of doing this
as "
"thenit is not needed."
msgstr ""
"Quand l'on clique sur une note dans la fenêtre d'aperçu, le curseur est
"
"amené à cette note. Cela fonctionne aussi pour les marques de
répétitions "
"ainsi que bien d'autres objets de la partition. La seule raison pour le
"
"désactiver serait l'export PDF. "

There is a problem in the English here (thenit => then it), perhaps this
is why you omitted this sentence in translation?

Richard