Re: [Denemo-devel] The LilyPond version shipped with binaries.

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The LilyPond version shipped with binaries.
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 15:11:27 -0500

It is in the lilpondcairo.py. I fixed this. Do you want me to create new binaries? Also, when we use git as source it has version 0.0.0-0 should we use tarballs with versions set to 1.0.1.year.month.day so that we have version 1.0.1.2013.04.03. This way we dont get confused by users running 0.0.0-0 from two years ago or something. I could do this by creating tarballs or hacking gub.

I have also added support for .xz files and gtk3 (and friends) in gub.

Jeremiah