Re: [Denemo-devel] The LilyPond version shipped with binaries.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The LilyPond version shipped with binaries.
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 18:13:07 +0100

Thanks - I have succeeded in making a windows binary with the 2.16.2
LilyPond and tested it out on a windows 8 box (a completely fresh box,
never seen denemo before). You test for LilyPond 2.16.2 by trying to add
a footnote (Notes/Rests->Markings->Text Marks->Footnote) which will not
print in 2.13

Richard