Re: [Denemo-devel] Building gub in VirtualBox

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building gub in VirtualBox
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 15:42:37 +0100

On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 09:02 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Its in a TeX package. I believe its called texlive-metapost.

I installed texlive-metapost and lilypondcairo built ok. Then libxml2
failed with the same message as before.

> parserInternals.h:272: warning: array 'xmlStringComment' assumed to have one
> element
> /tmp/ccIXkjxe.s: Assembler messages:
> /tmp/ccIXkjxe.s:192: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character
> is `1'
> /tmp/ccIXkjxe.s:192: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character
> is `"'

so it seems it is not extra packages installed on my host O/S that
perturbed my attempts to build from GUB, I guess perhaps something to do
with 64 bit...? Funny though, that I was building it before with the
same machine architecture...

Richard