Re: [Denemo-devel] Command Manager in Alphabetical Order

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Command Manager in Alphabetical Order
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 21:53:05 +0100

On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 20:33 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
>  I just noticed that the alphabeticalize commands routine which caused
> havoc when called as originally can be safely called immediately on
> So now the command manager shows the commands in alphabetical order.
> This is (unfortunately) the internal command name, some old ones are
> quite irregularly named, and in any case they are not translated. I'll
> see if it can be done on the labels instead.

Indeed, that was easier than I expected. And as a bonus I have added the
information about the menu location of the commands below the tooltip at
the top of the command manager.
So now the command manager will talk to users in their own language and
will enable people to locate commands in the menu system.

Any further suggestion & some serious testing for version 1.1 please