[Denemo-devel] lily 2.16, 2.18 zombies on darwin when ran via glib g_spa

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] lily 2.16, 2.18 zombies on darwin when ran via glib g_spawn
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:41:55 -0600

I am having an issue running lilypond via glib when cross compiled for darwin.

This is when cross compiled for darwin using the same gub snapshot:
Version/Status
2.14.2 works fine
2.16.2 created pdf and .ps but goes into a zombie state on exit
2.18.0 does not create anyting and immediately goes zombie

Now all of the above versions are executable. I inserted a printf of the
lilypond arguments before g_spawn.... was launched. Then I copied and executed
it at the command line. Each time it was a success on all three tested
versions. Why is it not working via g_spawn...? I have cross compiled all the
above for mingw and have never had this problem. I am begining to diff through
versions 2.14 and 2.18. Does anyone have any idea as to what is causing this?