Re: [Denemo-devel] The thumbnailer

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The thumbnailer
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 17:10:40 +0000

On Fri, 2014-01-17 at 18:00 +0100, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> I can look at this if next week if you give me the file that make it
> fails.

I've been looking at it. If you just let it choose what part of the
score to use for the thumbnail it picks a couple of bars at the start of
the first staff. This fails for the score concerned because there is a
second voice on the first staff. Selecting both voices and calling
Score->Set Thumbnail From Selection the thumbnailer then works ok.
The script that selects what to thumbnail by default should check for
voices ...

I've logged a bug report for this.

Richard