Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo fails to start

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo fails to start
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 10:49:19 +0100

Thank you very much for so carefully checking that this problem is
present with the current git master. This has narrowed down the search
for the problem - the finger points at an unlocked mutex in a library,
perhaps the Alsa code, as you are getting error messages from there
which I have not seen. To nail this down I think we should build a
binary executable from the current git master for you to test with your
hardware environment. If it works, it will indeed point to one of the
libraries you are linking against being at fault.
Jeremiah, could you create new binaries for the current git master
please?

Richard