Re: [Denemo-devel] Is there a way to have all pop-up windows be on top

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Is there a way to have all pop-up windows be on top
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 10:15:41 -0500

I will let you know as I notice them. It happens in a few places. Here is one... If you click on score title a pop-dialog comes up but it is behind the evince window. It is on top of denemo but underneath the evince window. Can we get the popup to be above the evince window?

I also noticed that the pallets will "disappear" behind denemo if denemo's main editing screen is clicked on. Shouldn't the pallet remain above but have the denemo main edit window have focus?

I will let you know of some others as I find them.

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 1:46 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, 2015-10-03 at 23:25 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I have noticed that many popup windows pop-up underneath the current
> window. When this happens it falsely appears that denemo has crashed
> when it has not because denemo is waiting for a response. I am using
> the darwin version. I think the linux version may conform to behavior
> of the users window manager.

I have done battle with this over the last few years - could you specify
a precise case that I can look at?

Richard