Re: [Denemo-devel] blank pages and whole measure rests with a fermata

From: Ellen Schwindt
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] blank pages and whole measure rests with a fermata
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:08:37 -0400

Thank you, Richard. This suggestion will work.

Recently you asked whether you could post this project (when it's completed) on the denemo page and of course--yes. Perhaps there are trombone players who are also denemo users who might come across it and play it.
-Ellen

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 7:08 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 2016-03-15 at 10:13 -0400, Ellen Schwindt wrote:
> I do notice some arrows in Score Layout window with the mouse-over
> instruction that they move the element up or down in the layout, but
> they don't seem to affect the placement of the title with respect to
> the blank page. I looked for this item in the lilypond text but failed
> to find it. Is it at the end of the code?

Hi Ellen,

What you are asking for (a document starting with a blank page followed
by the score) is something I'm not sure is completely easy to do. So
first it would make sense to check that this is ultimately what you
want.

I would guess you are in some situation where you want the title page
and the score separate? (After all, it would make no sense to print a
document where the first sheet came out of the printer blank, you could
just as easily pick that page up from the in-tray).

If so, could the title page come complete with a blank page after it? Or
could you use a PDF editor to add a blank page at the start?

Otherwise, I think we'll need to consult the LilyPond community...

Richard