Re: [Denemo-devel] Music for song with chorus

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Music for song with chorus
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 17:23:20 +0000

I think the best way to explain what you want would be to create a dummy
score with a two note melody and a two word verse and a two word chorus,
then more (two-word) verses and then finally make the thing generate the
PDF so that I can see what the final thing would look like, and I can
look at ways of generating it that might be easier to do.

Richard