Re: [Denemo-devel] Copy&Paste of lyrics

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Copy&Paste of lyrics
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 21:13:02 +0100

On Fri, 2016-05-27 at 21:42 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> When I have the text cursor in the lyrics pane and hit Ctrl-V to paste
> some text copied from a text editor, something unexpected happens,
> namely something is inserted in the staff itself, but nothing in the
> lyrics pane. However, right-click -> paste (over the lyrics pane) does
> work as expected. Is this some side-effect of the recent re-work of
> copy&paste?

No, but it *is* the result of me making a change to sending keypresses
that are not used by the lyrics pane to the main Denemo display.
Did Ctrl-v work in the past? If so (and in any case) I should intercept
that - are there others that shouldn't affect the display? This all
started with a bug report asking that saving the score should work via
Ctrl-s in the lyrics pane (and printing too I think).
Can you raise a bug report about the bad effects I may have caused? And
anything good I may have missed...

Thanks

Richard