[Denemo-devel] Indentation Bug

From: Robert Murdoch
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Indentation Bug
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 13:39:58 +0100

Hi,

I think I have found another bug. After inserting the indentation through Score → Typesetter → Print Layout → Indent, I right-click on the indent box above the score (I don't know what else to call it) and add "short-indent = X" (X being a number).

It seems to work the first time, but if I want to change either the indentation or short indentation after the initial setting, nothing happens on the preview page.

I'm sorry if this sounds confusing.