Re: [Denemo-devel] Cadenza/hide time signature questions

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Cadenza/hide time signature questions
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 09:02:15 +0100

On Sat, 2016-10-01 at 18:14 -0700, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> I'm using Cadenza time to create an untimed chant at the opening of the
> piece.
>
> Start Cadenza and End Cadenza seems to work just fine for me.
>
> I just don't know how to hide the original time signature, so that no time
> signature is shown in the opening...

The time signature is hidden using this command:

Command: (Print) Hide
On printing, omit the time signature change at the cursor, or the
initial time signature if the cursor is not on a time signature change.
Location: ObjectMenu->TimeSig
Internal Name: HideTimesig

However, until 23rd Sept there was this bug:

which, as explained there, meant you would not see the hiding in the
Print View until without some workaround (e.g. save and reload file).

I think you have a version that was built after 23rd Sept, in which case
it should be working. Please report if it is not. (I just checked and
all seems well).