[Denemo-devel] Version 2.0.25

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Version 2.0.25
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:40:40 +0000

I noticed that note entry from pc-keyboard was not respecting the
prevailing accidentals, a regression caused by the recent code clean up.
I've fixed this now and bumped the version to (unstable) 2.0.25.
The changes have the potential to upset entry from MIDI controller and
microphone. I've tested everything I can think of, but there may be
cases I'm not aware of.
I'm hoping the current version will be good for release 2.1 - please
test!