[Denemo-devel] [bug #50380] Single digit time signature command does not

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #50380] Single digit time signature command does not self-edit when not on a time signature change
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 05:46:08 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #50380 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #1:

>If you hover over the menu it tells you it is a toggle. In which >case it
>could be clicked and ticked/unticked
>In any case actioning the object inspector is not helpful.

yes, we don't have any check boxes for commands, unfortunately. The object
inspector is handy for "getting at" the directive, but it was failing
miserably when the directive was on the initial time signature.
I've fixed this now.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?50380>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/