Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows binary not built last night

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows binary not built last night
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 14:13:31 +0100

On Wed, 2017-04-26 at 09:03 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> Jeremiah,
>
> I haven't checked for a few days, but as I've been doing some new work
> to give Denemo a virtual piano keyboard I looked at the builds this
> morning and I see that the windows build is broken

This is building again now. The virtual keyboard has the lines
separating the natural keys missing for the Windows build - Jeremiah is
trying to upgrade Gtk to >3.12 to fix this. It is however working.

I'm interested in any experiences people have using it - one thing I've
wondered about is whether the tails of the natural keys should play or
just the heads.