Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows binary not built last night

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows binary not built last night
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 14:44:56 +0100

I tried it this morning, and it seemed to work (without the lines between the white keys, as below). I am not very used to using the Insert-Rhythm-Then-Pitch technique but I didn't have any real problems.

One issue I do have problems with is the insertion of spacers. The manual tells me I need to reclaim the Windows key (which I have never found a use for!) But I can't find any documentation on this. Is this option primarily for Linux users? And do I have to use a 2 key shortcut e.g R,0, R,1, R,2. I really only need those since my primary use for Spacers is in Chord Staves when I need a chord change part-way through a bar - rest giving me a N.C.

Incidentally the documentation has no reference to Spacers and 80 References to Rests which makes finding details of non-printing rests difficult.

Joe