[dev-serveez] request for scheme

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] request for scheme
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 23:09:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Martin,
  I just added a convenience scheme file which should contain some useful
functions used in the configuration file of Serveez. I named it
"src/serveez.scm" and is just now in the CVS. I defined a function called
"bind-servers!" which should do the following:

(define (bind-servers! . args)
  (foreach args
    (if (serveez-port? arg)
      (remember-in-port-list))
    (if (serveez-server? arg)
      (remember-in-server-list))
  )
  (foreach port-list
    (foreach server-list
      (bind-server! port server)))))

Do you understand ? I want a function given a list of port configurations
and servers and bind each to every. With the functions (serveez-port?) you
can check if that is a port configuration and with (serveez-server?) if it
is a server prevously defined.
I tried to write that myself but stuck into guile documentation without
end... I think you will teach us all scheme :-)

Thanks in advance,
        address@hidden