Re: [dev-serveez] cgi problem

From: Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] cgi problem
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:17:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, stefan wrote:

evening!

> All this is why we are going to use "200 OK" for these kinds of response
> from now on. Any objections ?

none at all... go ahead.

on a related note: "202 Accepted" worked for content that was used by IE
itself (generated html, for example). it failed for my generated .wav
audio file that was used by windoze media player (standalone and activX
control inside IE). seems that the media player http implementation is
different from the IE implementation... oddly enough. well, another story
to tell the kids...

Bye,
    Raimi

--