[dev-serveez] cgi problem

From: Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob
Subject: [dev-serveez] cgi problem
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:09:56 +0200 (CEST)

hi!

i just validated that we still have the cgi problem with windoze: my
answering-machine-cgi thingie at my gate machine does not work with IE or
Windows Media Player. The former does nothing, the latter says various
things ("no data ...", "cannot access specified resouce ...").

ela changed some stuff in the cgi code some days ago. no change.

needless to say that the cgi scripts work fine with my netscape...

howecer, older versions of serveez used to crash/hang when we tried this,
so there is at least an improvement :)

P.S.: I changed doc/index.html and wrote some lines about configuring
serveez in the manual. however, there is still a lot to be written and
rewritten.

Bye,
    Raimi

--