[dev-serveez] guile adventures

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] guile adventures
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:25:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hello list,
  the echo server coming with a fresh CVS update is now some kind of
working. It demonstrates how to write a *very* simple server in Guile
using Serveez.
  My question about this is: What would be the usual/correct data type to
pass a guile procedure an array of bytes/chars ? I am interested in both:
How do I operate on this data type in Guile and C. Just now I handle the
buffers as strings which is not the correct thing to do...

Thanks in advance,
        address@hidden