Re: [dev-serveez] upcoming release

From: stefan
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] upcoming release
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:12:34 +0100 (CET)

Dear Serveez'ers,

How do you like this announcement text?  Did I miss something?  Is there
anything which should be mentioned?

Changes in this release:

  This release now includes a bzip2 codec.  The new codec interface of
the Serveez core library is now also available in the Win32 binary
release.  Both the new bzip2 codec and the zlib codec have been added.
  The Guile server support is finally meant to be a stable feature
of Serveez.  We implemented a Mandelbrot server and client which
demonstrate this functionality.
  The package now includes an `inetd' replacement Guile script.  This
has been possible since the new program passthrough server came up.
The new server can accept connections and pass the data transactions
to a program's stdin/stdout.

Thanks in advance,
        address@hidden