[dev-serveez] solaris build

From: Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob
Subject: [dev-serveez] solaris build
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:36:08 +0100 (CET)

hi!

ela asked me to test the cvs serveez with solaris. it compiles
cleanly. during the build process appears this:
---
*** Warning: Linking the shared library libcoserver.la against the
*** static library
/usr/gnu/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/2.95.3/libgcc.a is not portable!
---

(probably multiple times but i didnt watch the entire build process and
screen apparently has no scrollback buffer)
... this message isnt really a surprise but i think we dont have to care
(since the explicit link is dynamically created).

so, stefan: your patch worked.

p.s.: the stripped executable is 500kb, compared to the 300kb of the x86
version. no real suprise, either.

Bye,
    Raimi

--