[dev-serveez] q-ears

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: [dev-serveez] q-ears
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:02:12 +0100

In libserveez, ‘svz_socket_t’ has member ‘void *data’, which is terribly
ambiguous and (apparently) easy to confuse and abuse.  I think it should
be strictly for the servers to use and not touched by libserveez at all.
However, that's just one programmer's opinion, and one who was not in on
the original design discussion.

To try to achieve this, i've added member ‘svz_array_t *ears’:

 http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/serveez.git?h=q-ears

and converted libserveez to maintain the bindings array there.  Does
this look OK?  Anything obviously wrong jump out to the authors/experts?

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502