Re: [dev-serveez] q-ears

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] q-ears
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:56:53 +0100

() Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden>
() Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:02:12 +0100

   [...] added member ‘svz_array_t *ears’ and converted libserveez to
   maintain the bindings array there.  Does this look OK?  Anything
   obviously wrong jump out to the authors/experts?

Thunderous silence!  What does that mean?  (Nothing means nothing!)

Anyway, rather than burn another word per socket, i've decided to use a
hash table, in the process adding "socket property" funcs as well.  See:

 http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/serveez.git?h=q-soprop-ears

for details.  For now, the soprop funcs are "internal" (for libserveez
use only), but maybe they will eventually find their way into the API.

Next up -- i think the last remaining misuse of ‘svz_socket_t.data’ is
in the coservers.  We can probably use soprops for that, too...

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502