devel-awacs

hey, are you there

From: Emilia X. Lewis
Subject: hey, are you there
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 12:21:56 -0100

Hello address@hidden,

Thousands of people are stuck with investments that they don't want.

We believe our success has been a direct result of the way we do business =
for our customers.

U S  $ 300 ,000       aL0 aANS        are avai lable for only $277 / month=
! WE'RE aPRACT ICALLY aGIVIaNG aAWAY MOaNEY!

---------------------------------

COPY the Addreass below and paste in your WEaB BROaWSER:

adonitol.realquikx.com

V a l id for 24 Hrs.

Yet shining like the sun with love's true light.=20.
Or the radiant brothers, the Pleiades..
A lizard named Ed is asleep in his bed,.
They were revolted, they said it couldn't be good to have an elephant on o=
ne's pinky,.
With drowsy head and folded wing.

Goodbye,
Ollie Pilger