devel-awacs

hey, are you there

From: Pilger
Subject: hey, are you there
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 13:40:55 -0300

Good day sir,

Make your life iFRuEE from pain and suffering and full of pleasure!

We bring you our wide selection of me adice ines, all of them are availabl=
e to you online, 24x7.=20

--------------------------------

Cepy the   Ad dress    b elow and paste in e your web browser:

carvol.icejoker.com

va li d  for 24 hers.

To start, simply type the value of currency to convert in the amount box..=

Whosever room this is should be ashamed!.
Look at my face -- dark as the night -- =20.
And Orchards -- unbereft --.
my pinky although quite a bit thicker. I played with him all day..

Thanks Alot,

Concetta Bartlett