devel-panorama

CFP EuroGraphics (fwd)

From: Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng
Subject: CFP EuroGraphics (fwd)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:06:46 +0100 (BST)

This may be of more interest than my earlier posting today :-)
(Received via an internal list at dmu.ac.uk.)
Hugh
address@hidden

------
Following the successful and enjoyable Eurographics conference at
Swansea we hope that you will be interested in the next conference to be

held at UCL, London from 3rd to 5th April 2001.

The Call for Participation is now available and can be viewed at our new

website. Please take time to visit

                http://www.eguk.org.uk/

We do hope you or one of your colleagues can submit papers for this
event. Don't forget that the next EG Annual Conference is being held at
Manchester, and so a "Work in Progress" paper submitted to EGUK would
give you an ideal early airing of your work.

Please accept our apologies for the tight time limits for paper
submission. This has been due to many unforeseen problems.

Hope to see you all at UCL in April.

Many regards

Paul Hatton, Senior Computer Officer
Information Services, The University of Birmingham

---