dfey-general-discuss

Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] IRC Vote

From: Robert Leverington
Subject: Re: [Dfey-general-discuss] IRC Vote
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 18:21:07 +0000

Hi,

On 2010-02-01, Joe O'Dell wrote:
> I shall cast my vote for B.
>
> I know many of you are devoted to OFTC, but have you tried Blitzed?
> blitzed.org/
>
> It was just a thought.

I am a user of Blitzed, but it is more a general chat network than one
targetted at free software - so OFTC suits DFEY a lot more.  Blitzed
also isn't as active as it once was, so I don't think it would be wise
to move to it.

OFTC is doing quite well technically at the moment, and also has a
sensible administrative structure (as opposed to a lot of other networks
that tend to act as a cabal).

Robert