dfey-general-discuss

[Dfey-general-discuss] Techcrunch fires teen intern...

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-general-discuss] Techcrunch fires teen intern...
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:29:16 +0000

Hmmm.

So Techcrunch's only teen intern has been fired for accepting bribes (in
the form of computers) for writing about startups.

http://techcrunch.com/2010/02/04/an-apology-to-our-readers/
http://techcrunch.com/2010/01/25/rocketbox-email-search-apple/
google cache of previous link: http://ur1.ca/lz5p

http://www.danielbru.com/2010/02/the-line-was-crossed/

---

Thoughts anyone?

---

Personally, I can't stress how much I think honesty and integrity are
important in a digital world.
It's the only thing you can use to distinguish yourself from the hoards
of people out there to make a quick buck.

I've always been very proud that people who hang out round here in that
whilst we may not always get on, I've never doubted anyone's motives. :)

Cheers,

Tim