dfey-nw-discuss

[Dfey-nw-discuss] September/October DFEY-NW Meeting - Dates Poll

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] September/October DFEY-NW Meeting - Dates Poll
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 21:45:55 +0100

Hi there!

When would be a good time for the next meeting?

Please vote on: http://doodle.ch/redmefg352xzvy33

For reference, I have suggested:

September:
6th (Sat)
7th (Sun)
13th (Sat)
14th (Sun)
20th (Sat)
21st (Sun)
27th (Sat)
28th (Sun)

October:
4th (Sat)
5th (Sun)
11th (Sat)
12th (Sun)

I'm guessing that weekends are best on the basis that several
people have train journeys that might be uncomfortably late on a week night.

We are also possibly on the lookout for a new venue.

(We found the free wifi a little temperamental at the August Meeting and
half way through noticed we were actually getting a better signal of
someone else's wireless than the venue's! Oops!)

Suggestions welcome!

Please remember to vote: http://doodle.ch/redmefg352xzvy33

Tim

--