dfey-sw-discuss

Re: [Dfey-sw-discuss] new user

From: Max Siegieda
Subject: Re: [Dfey-sw-discuss] new user
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:58:43 +0100

Hello there all, I'm Max and I'm currently a lowly secondary school student with an enthusiasm for computer hardware. As far as things to commend me go, there are probably two: I've built 4 PCs and counting (rebuilt mine several times too), and I'm a bodger when things need doing with few parts. A decent example of this second trait is my PSP recently had it's battery become completely unusable, as such I've been looking for a replacement and ordinarily as Sony do not make official batteries any more this would leave me with cheap Chinese knock-off batteries that have been known to kill PSPs. To combat this I'm currently in the process of modifying a lead acid battery to serve as the power source for my PSP.

Come to me if you're thinking of building a new machine or upgrading an old one.