directory-discuss

[Directory-discuss] Changed submission form and added Category:Review

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: [Directory-discuss] Changed submission form and added Category:Review
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 14:43:10 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say that I updated the submission form to now use a
different set of templates. This means information now displays when a
person submits a program for review.

I am in the process of updating all of the previously submitted projects
to use the new set-up. You can find a list submitted projects, here,
<http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Category:Review>.

Josh