directory-discuss

Re: [Directory-discuss] Changed submission form and added Category:Revie

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Directory-discuss] Changed submission form and added Category:Review
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 22:01:39 GMT

    <http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Category:Review>.

Great!!  Much easier to comprehend than RecentChanges :).

So, inevitable follow-ups, sorry.

http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Review:Xboard is an update, not a full
entry.  Clearly I don't want to simply push that in its entirety onto
the http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Xboard, which is what the Move button
evidently wants to do.  Rather, the fields which are filled out on the
Review: page should overwrite the existing ones, and others should be
left alone.  Is there an option for that?

If that doesn't exist now, of course I'm fine (at least for a while :)
with simply manually updating the existing page with the new information.
In that scenario, is "Delete" the right way to clear the :Review page,
or is this some less drastic way to mark it completed?  Change its
category to something else?

Thanks,
Karl