directory-discuss

[directory-discuss] IRC Meetup

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: [directory-discuss] IRC Meetup
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:28:48 -0400

Hello!

I am planning on having a series of IRC meetups with those interested in
helping with the Free Software Directory. The agenda for the first
meetup is as follows:

* Big picture overview of some of our hopes for the directory.

* A quick overview about how our review process currently works and an
opportunity to brainstorm ways we can improve the current process.

* Requirements and how to check the license of a package in the directory.

The time for the first meeting is Friday, June 22nd at 2pm EST.

If you are interested in getting more involved in helping with the FSD
and would like to attend an IRC meeting, but Friday at 2PM does not work
for you, please send me an email off-list and I will find a time that
works for everyone.

Transcripts of the IRC meeting will be made available on the FSD.

Josh