directory-discuss

[directory-discuss] FSD irc meeting Friday 2:00 EST

From: Andrew Engelbrecht
Subject: [directory-discuss] FSD irc meeting Friday 2:00 EST
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:00:05 -0400

Hello everyone,

Last week's irc meeting was a success, so I was hoping to run another
one on Friday the 27th.

A few people showed up, and I gave guided instructions for the process
of submitting new entries to the directory.

If you join #fsf on irc.freenode.net at 2:00 EST, speak up, especially
if you'd like to talk about the FSD (Free Software Directory) as a whole
instead of jumping straight into the editing process.

John Sullivan's goal is to get 18 new submissions to the directory per
week. With more people helping, I think this is a real possibility.

See you all tomorrow!

-Andrew