directory-discuss

Re: [directory-discuss] Non-GNU software links to the FSD main page

From: David Hedlund
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Non-GNU software links to the FSD main page
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 09:52:11 +0100

You are right.

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016, at 12:37 AM, David Hedlund wrote:
Please click around on dozens of app links on f-droid to get the
picture. Its good to understand their project.

Sure. I clicked on a hundred or so apps.
I found an interesting warning about upstream
having non-free code, for example this
https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=li.klass.fhem&fdpage=3
but as far as I can tell,  f-droid is very careful to only
include free software, so I don't think we need to put
a warning.