directory-discuss

Re: [directory-discuss] Fw: Free Software Directory Database

From: Laura Morales
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Fw: Free Software Directory Database
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 15:10:52 +0200

Hello Felipe, thanks for the reply. At least there is somebody in the directory
who cares... because it feels like the FSF Directory is being let "rotting on
the vine"...

Anyway, I'm not asking for any change to the directory source code, and I don't
think any patch is required. All I'm asking is that some admin please setup a
periodic dump in RDF format of the directory data. This should be as easy as
configuring a cron job to run the dumpRDF.php script every once in a while, as
described here
https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:RDF_export#Exporting_all_data
Looking at "directory.tar.gz", I've found this file in the archive:
./extensions/fsf-cleaned-extensions/SemanticMediaWiki/maintenance/SMW_dumpRDF.php
 I think this is probably the script that needs to be run.

Is there anybody with access to the Mediawiki instance who can try this?

Best regards.