discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Clocks in IRSIM? And a bug...

From: John Coppens
Subject: Re: Clocks in IRSIM? And a bug...
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:12:10 -0300

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:00:34 +0300 (EEST)
Tuukka Toivonen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Are you using the Electric internal IRSIM or the original standalone
> version? In the standalone version, you give command:
>       clock CLK 1 0
> It might work in the integrated version too. CLK is the name of the clock
> wire.

Hello Tuukka.

I'm using the integrated version. I was looking for the same version as
stand-alone but found only older ones. And several versions where other
people modified things. I just downloaded the stand-alone version - with
the included version didn't come the docs (like the info for the clock
command).

Thanks,

John