discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Probably stupid problem...

From: Al Arduengo
Subject: Re: Probably stupid problem...
Date: 24 Sep 2002 06:59:20 -0500

What? You mean Electric can't do *everything* I want?  Sheesh! What
good is software that doesn't do *everything*!?

Actually though, doesn't Electric offer some sort of spice simulation
interaction? I remember older versions offering access to spice plots
or something like that.  I tried the spice layout example in
samples.txt but again I cannot get any real access to the spice
results from Electric.  Or is it that Electric is currently only doing
netlist generation?

Thanks for humoring me.
-Al